Protecting & Transferring Your Wealth
Asset protection should be a key purpose within estate planning. Wealth transfer means much more than simply transferring your assets to your beneficiaries. It often involves powerful emotional and family dynamics that will clearly influence any wealth transfer strategies your Financial Advisors might discuss.
Once we understand what’s important to you, we will work with you to identify the best ways to create a backup management plan and asset protection for all of your beneficiaries.
The planning process begins with questions about assets, AND priorities:
- How do you protect family members from current or potential creditors or divorce?
- How do you want your wealth to impact those people and issues you value most?
- At what age do you think your beneficiaries will be ready to handle an inheritance?
- What qualified charities or other organizations do you wish to support?
- How do you want your assets managed in the event of your disability or incapacity?