Ten Tax Protester Claims To Avoid
Fighting with the Tax Man
Paying taxes, privacy and prevention from targeting are the best ways to avoid tax problems.
- Don't argue our tax system is voluntary.
- The court says you can't use the Fifth Amendment.
- Don't claim Federal Reserve Notes (or wages or tips either) aren't taxable "income".
- Arguing or disputing "definitions" won't work.
- Claiming foreign vs. domestic income is very difficult.
- The First Amendment won't help you in a tax case.
- The court says the Thirteenth Amendment will not help.
- Courts ignore the Sixteenth Amendment argument.
- The paperwork reduction argument does not work.
- Avoid entity arguments. It's very hard to "prove" you are a church.